Tuesday 3 June 2014

GOA- IV

Ab aage…

I sat on the bed and asked Era and Shina “What happened? Did I do something wrong? I don’t remember a single thing. The only thing I remember is gulping down Lakshya’s drink.” Both of them were continuously laughing at me and were not telling me a single thing. Then finally, Era started talking and told me that (All these are their words, this is what they told me) after I drank Lakshya’s drink, I sat on the seat for some time and I drifted towards sideways and was about to fall off the chair when Navs caught me. Everyone didn’t take me seriously and thought I would be okay in sometime. Then we again went inside the disc and danced for a while. I came close to Era and told her how much I cared for her. After a while, we came out of the club and I shouted ‘Puke free since 1993’ and puked a fountain all over the outer lounge of the club. Navs and Era made me sit and kept holding me. Zen was also drunk and  got confused between a 500 rupee note and a ticket and kept asking Shina the difference. And shina kept on explaining him.
I got so wasted that I could not even walk, so Navs and Zen made me sit and went to call a cab. Navs, Zen and some other guy in the club held me and took me towards the cab and everyone in the club was staring at me. Lakshya decided to stay back. I reached near the cab after a lot of efforts and I puked again and some of it  splashed onto Navs and Era. The cab driver warned everyone that If I puked in the cab, we’ll have to pay 500/- extra. After this everyone got worried and realized how worse my situation had become. They made me sit besides the window, keeping my head outside the window so that I don’t puke in the cab. On our way back to the resort, I kept on telling them that  how much I loved them and kept on abusing Harsh for not coming to Goa with us.
We reached the resort and Navs and Zen tried to pick me up but failed to do so and had to take help of  two Afgani guys from our college who came to my rescue. At this point of time four people were picking me up and taking me to my room through the resort’s central area and the whole college witnessed that embarrassing moment. When we reached the corridor, they lost their balance and I fell on the floor. Era and Shina found it very amusing and giggled but Navs gave them his serious look. I was lying in the middle of the corridor for about 10 minutes as the guys were too tired to pick me up again. Meanwhile Zen and one of the Afgani guys went to the resort’s restaurant to get some lemons to make me feel better. When Zen came he had nothing in the bowl, he was so drunk that while running towards us with four lemons in the bowl he dropped all of them on the way. Everyone went crazy laughing at this.
Finally they picked me up and dropped me on the bed. Vishal was already in the room and he got petrified when he saw me in that state and left the room and returned the next morning. Zen, Era, Shina and Navs sat there for 15-20 minutes to see if I had slept and then left for the beach. They stayed their for a couple of hours and then came back to the resort, went to their rooms and slept.
When I heard the story from both Era and Shina I got so embarrassed, I kept on apologizing for the last night and they laughed like maniacs. After a while, when I crossed the resort’s swimming pool to get some breakfast, at least 15 people asked me whether I was okay and this felt so awkward.


Blog continues…

4 comments:

  1. u think u enjoyed ,had fun , made a gf out there .lol . In Real u R just wasting ur life .GO man Get a life for urself and people whom u call ur frnds dat never stopped u from drinking

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah!! I found your comment really funny! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirt kaise change huiiii BC ?????

    ReplyDelete