Saturday 7 June 2014

GOA-V

Ab aage….

After  facing all the embarrassment, we reached the resort’s dinning area, and were having food sitting on our favorite corner round table and then Navs arrived with his plate which looked like a multi-storey building with 3-4 vegetables on one side, rice adjusted right in the corner and ice-cream floating on the dal. A sight to watch. While having breakfast I didn’t raise my head so as to avoid an eye contact with anyone out of embarrassment.
Later, we played pool , clicked some photos near the poolside, Era and Shina posing in the most weird ways. Our fags got over so I asked Era to come along with me to the market to get it. We started looking for the fags from outside the resort and in the quest we reached a kilometer away from the resort, eventually found out that we could get it from right outside the resort. Era and I didn’t talk much maybe because of the last night. On the way Era even bought the typical Goan hat for herself and I bought a tee, ‘Goa’ printed on it for my little cousin. Everyone was sitting in the boys’ room watching India VS Australia , we joined them too. In that match Rohit Sharma scored an amazing century after struggling with his form for the past two years. That was a moment to watch and India won!
It was evening and we decided to go to the famous Goa fort shown in ‘Dil Chahta Hai’. I asked a guy for renting a car, he asked me to come with him and took me to a really shady place as others were waiting outside the resort for me. He showed me a Wagon R and then my eyes got attracted to an open jeep, really fascinating but it was out of the budget, so agreed on renting the Wagon R. Showed him my driving license and paid him for a day. I drove the car back to the resort and picked up everyone and switched on the GPS on the phone. We learned that the fort was in some other city and was a little far away. Still we planned to go but after ten minutes, we got lost and couldn’t go according to the GPS and agreed upon to go to Calangute beach.
We reached Calangute, sat in a nice shack and ordered some delicious food AND ordered liquor too but I couldn’t as I had promised Shina I wouldn’t drink that day and give myself a break as what happened last night. I kept myself to fresh lime soda. After an hour, we went for a walk on the beach and later we sat down and everyone started building castles with sand. I displayed my talent with building mammary glands with mud. After some time we headed back to the resort and got ready for some partying!
Harman told us about a beach party on Baga beach. GPS made a big fool of us and we were lost once again. We planned to go to Curlies which is one of the most famous places in Goa, a huge shack. We started our journey trusting the GPS yet again . It was around 11 pm and we had to cross through a road which was surrounded by forests . It was so dark, we had no idea where we were and where we were heading. Shina’s was the only phone that had GPS but its battery was gonna die any moment. It was a small road where only two cars could fit at a time. We reached in the middle of the forest and the strangest things started happening, 4-5 times some animals crossed our path and as we approached further we saw an old lady in a pink sari crossing the road, Navs was sitting next to me and he screamed on the top of his voice and scared the shit out of everyone.

Blog continues…









   

No comments:

Post a Comment