Saturday 31 May 2014

GOA- III

Ab aage…

A bus was waiting for us outside the Railway Station that was supposed to take us to the resort, ‘Whispering Palms’. Sounds flashy. I would have never thought that this name would stay with me for the rest of my life. It was a one hour journey to the resort. We could feel the humidity as we reached Goa and the bus was congested too. So, the journey from the station to the resort was quite difficult. As we reached the hotel , the staff welcomed us with a Goan song and a special welcome drink. The best part about the resort was that it was just 50 feet away from the Candolim beach. We waited, as the teachers were allotting us the rooms. So I, Vishal,Lakshya,Navz(Navdeep) and Zen were in the same room . We had decided to hit the beach in an hour, so we quickly went to our room to settle down and get fresh. Our room was on the ground floor facing the garden with a small balcony and the girls’ room was on the first floor. The best thing about the room was that the toilet seat had a jet spray not toilet paper, Lakshya and I sighed. Me, Lakshya and Zen sat in the balcony and enjoyed our first fag in Goa, it was just the same as I dreamt of.
Era and Shina came to our room and we were all set to finally hit the beach. So, we left the resort through the back exit as it faced the beach. The sea was just 20 feet away, I could just see the whole sea in front of me. We immediately decided to take a dip in the sea and out of nowhere Zen takes off his shirt and reveals his abs! I was stunned and jealous too. So we enter the sea and take a dip and then stand in the water, waiting for the tough waves to hit us so we could slump in the water again. Era was apprehensive entering the water, so I held her hand and took her towards the sea and kept holding her as the waves hit us. It was a beautiful feeling. Something I had never experienced in my entire life. It was special.
Me and Zen went to get some beers and I asked for the price and the shopkeeper said Rs 35/- ; we were shocked. Got back to the beach, clicked some memorable photos. After almost two hours, we headed back to the resort and entered the swimming pool. I was a swimmer for five years when I was a kid so I thought I still had it in me and tried to show some tricks like summer salt but failed. It was around 9 pm and we decided to get ready and go for a party! After getting ready Lakshya and I headed towards Era and Shina’s room .I knocked the door and Era opened the door, I saw some other Era right there. She was looking the best she could ever look, wearing a classy, black dress. Elegance at its best! We waited for the girls as they were putting up make up. Zen and Navs also got ready and they joined us at the dinner table, the food was just delicious with all the international dishes. As soon as we got over with the dinner, we started discussing about which club to go. After discussing for 15-20 minutes, lastly we decided to go to ‘Mambos’ ,one of the best discs in Goa. We hired a cab and in 30 minutes we reached Mambos.
There were many discs in that same lane. There was this weird thing I experienced in Goa, when you go for clubbing, the bouncers outside the club check if you are in a proper attire, they scan you from head to toe. You can’t enter the club with slippers or in shorts. As we were heading towards the main door which lead us  to the club, we could hear the  loud music . Finally, we entered the club and the two things my eyes hooked to were the stunning and striking beauties and the breathtaking bar. We stepped on the dance floor and started grooving to the beats. Zen, me and Lakshya headed to the bar and ordered shots of tequila and cheers to Goa! We had quite a lot of beers and tequila inside the club.
After a while, we needed some air so we sat in the open lounge of Mambos outside the club, I had a lot to drink, seriously a lot. I was totally wasted still I got whiskey for all of us from the bar walking in a strange way. I asked Lakshya and Zen for bottoms up, me and Zen slurped Jack Daniels in one go but Lakshya did not do so I took his glass and had his share. The next thing I remember is I am in the hotel room with a heavy hangover with my shirt changed. I see Navs sitting in front of me and  ask him what happened last night, he gives me a bold look and doesn’t tell me anything. I rush towards Era’s room with uneasiness, she opens the door and again I ask her the same question ‘WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?????!!!!’. She laughs  and asks me to come in and sit.


Blog continues…

No comments:

Post a Comment