Wednesday 28 May 2014

GOA- I

Here I am after 7 months with my 7th blog. Excited! Life has TOTALLY changed since then.
In august 2013, me and my pals saw this GOA trip poster in the canteen and we were really excited about it. Somehow, everyone convinced their parents for the trip and we deposited the money by September. It was a 6 day trip. We were supposed to leave for Goa on 13th October night. It was the first week of October and it was getting harder and harder to wait for THE day.
Finally after a long wait, the day came, it was 13th morning and I started packing when I realised I did not have half of the things I needed for the trip. I called Lakshya and he did not have certain things either. So we planned to go for shopping, bought shoes, clothes and other things which we thought we would use in Goa but which never got used ;)
We had to reach college by 11:30 pm and from there we had to go to the Railway Station by bus. Mamu and mum dropped me at the college gate where mum waited for the bus to leave, it was a little embarrassing but cute. As I was heading towards the bus I saw all the happy faces, everyone was damn excited and teachers asked us to board the bus and to everyone's surprise boys and girls were asked to sit in separate buses. Seriously?! I thought we were to follow this in train too and it was really disappointing.So the bus started and everyone shouted 'Jo Bole So Nihal Sat Sri Akal'!!
It was a 20 minute drive to the Railway Station . We were allotted seat numbers and now not to my surprise boys and girls had to sit in different compartments! Everyone was taken down.
I kept my luggage under the seat allotted to me, sat down and noticed that none of my friends were near. So after a while, thought of a plan, executed my strategy and at last after 15 minutes, me, Era, Shina, Navdeep and Lakshya were sitting together. We were the people with high hopes in our eyes to nail Goa! We had another friend Zen who was going to the trip unofficially because he got late for registering himself for the official trip.But he got his personal ticket and was in the same train as ours 5-6 compartments away, waiting to join us as soon as we reached Ambala. The train started, we were leaving Chandigarh with high desires, anticipation and optimism.
After an hour we reached Ambala and it was time for Zen to join us. I was standing on the gate of my compartment to guide him by waving like Shahrukh and he was running towards me like Kajol. As he reached, we saw each other, felt that moment of achievement. Finally, we six were together in one compartment , each one of us having a unique personality. Goa was going to be special for each one of us and we knew that.


Blog continues...


2 comments:

  1. Will ur next post begin from the words.
    ab aage...
    ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah!! I like the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete