Monday 16 September 2013

EARNING BALBOA!


Someone said it right: when you are busy, you tend to find something to distract you from work. That’s what happened with me, when I had my exams, started this silly blog of mine and when vacations started never found the mood to write even a single blog in months! So life has gone through many twists and turns since then....
First of all I am desperate to tell that all the late night studies, maggi and my lucky pen did wonders for me, I scored 61.5% in my 1st year exams!!! For some of you it might be very less and everything. But for me its like 90%, I got more than 60% just twice in my life, so you should better understand now how fucking happy am I!!
So because I scored so well my mom was extremely happy, she asked me more than 10 times to check the result again and again. She had promised me if I score more than 60% she would never say me what should I do with my life and would let me do Mass communication out of Chandigarh. I was extremely happy because from now on no chik chik!!
One fine day I was sitting and watching T.V. and some advertisement came on T.V. of some fancy bike and my mom said to me you know what you should get a bike for yourself, and I was like yeah sure mom I don’t even have money to buy a nice pair of shoes and then those words out of her mouth just shook my world for a while she said ‘I’ll gift you a bike on your b’day’ and that was the time when I hugged her tightly and suddenly all my love for my mum in my heart rose up instantly! My b’day was next week so I was very excited and I had decided that which bike to buy ‘FZ16’ so next day went to showroom with mum and mamu and booked the bike, I wanted black color and they were not having the color black so I had to wait for  a week more. Days went like years after booking the bike, bought helmet, dog tog and all other accessories. I was thinking day and night for for bike’s name but nothing popped up. Sometimes I used to think that I should buy my first bike with my own money but it will take years then it occurred to me that I need a girlfriend in 2nd year so that very moment I dropped plan of buying it with my own money. On 16th July I got a call from Yamaha showroom and the manager said ‘Sir YOUR bike has arrived, you may collect it’ Maan mein laddu phuta!! But mum wanted me to take the bike two days later on my b’day, so I took two pieces of paper and wrote ‘yes’ and ‘no’ in it, folded it and closed my eyes and picked one, I had promised myself whatever the result may come I’ll stick to it, no crying for best out of three. I always do it in dicey situation. So I opened the chit and it read YES! The next minute I realise I was in the Yamaha showroom with all my accessories! The moment I saw that black shinny beast waiting for me to ride it and very moment it occurred to me I am gonna name this mean machine ‘BALBOA’ as I am a huge Rocky Balboa fan. That feeling of owning a personal vehicle, I felt that on that day. Incredible it was!


Next blog is gonna come real soon, it’ll be my birthday blog! Do check out the madness!!








2 comments:

  1. Well you have a girlfriend now as you mentioned above that wanting to have a girlfriend by second year was something that motivated to buy the bike.so ya good choice! ;) haha! :D

    ReplyDelete