Tuesday 18 June 2013

Roller coaster expedition!!

I know it's been a long time I haven't written a blog. And I'm sorry! Yes I am!
It was a roller coaster vacation for me. Been through a lot!
Things which kept me busy were movies, novels, shifting house and hospital.
The day the last exam got over, I made a pact with myself to watch every movie be it a C grade one. And my trustworthy companion in this movement was Navdeep. Because of the fucking hot weather I had to stay inside the house till evening and thoughts like what will I do with my life?? popped up in my mind, difficult phase of life, eh? My day started after 8 pm movies, dinners, house parties (clubbing sucks! Banging into each other while dancing with gallons of sweat!)

Coming to novels, I have decided to read 6 novels in these vacations. So I went to this new mall opened up in Chandigarh 'Elante mall', 'Atlanta mall' for some. I went to the bookstore and browsed number of novels and checked the price and came back home ordered it from flipkart.com some of which are Unaccustomed earth, A train to Pakistan, Another chance, Save the Dorks.

I had to move to a new place because the landlord's son wanted to separate from the family and wanted the entire house by himself. What a BITCH! Me and mom are planning to buy a new apartment but that will take 5-6 months so for the time being we shifted to another house as tenants. The new house is better and bigger than the last one. I thought I was emotionally attached to the previous house and would feel low leaving the area but nothing what I thought happened. New place, new beginning.

This one day me and Ajay were talking some serious deep shit and suddenly I asked him 'piercing karwani hai kya??' And within a fraction of second he agreed. It took us hours to decide to which jeweler we should go to get our ear pierced so as to get the best piercing. The next morning we landed up at a jewelry shop and asked the owner about the rates and decided to get it done. I went first, my heart was beating like Travis Barker drum because people said it's gonna pain a lot! I sat for 10 seconds and waited for the guy to dig a hole in my ear and just when I was thinking whether to stop him from doing that he said 'it's done, get up' and I was like 'are you sure?' It didn't pain a bit! Wohhoo!
And after leaving the shop the walk to the car was one hell of a SWAGGER walk, I felt more manly!

This one evening I was sitting on the porch and listening to 'I will survive' by  Gloria Gaynor and Nani called me and asked me to come ASAP without asking anything I reached her place where I spent 11 years of my life. Rushed to her and asked what the problem was. She told that Mamu is suffering from high fever and his face has turned pale. We rushed him to the hospital after testing by the Doctors reports came and it said he had jaundice. It was shocking because he had jaundice 6 months ago too and he survived that. So doctors admitted him and kept under observation.It's been three days he's in hospital.
And here I am sitting beside him in the hospital and writing the blog on my blackberry just like the way E.L. James wrote '50 shades of Grey' on her blackberry while travelling to work. It's 4:30 am and I am trying hard not to doze off! It's very painful to see some related to you in agony! I hope he gets well!


Got a lot of comments from friends and readers regarding the blog that I write random things and don't stick to one topic, readers will not like the blog and all. Guys I respect your comments but I'm here to express not to impress.

Thanks a lot for the support crossed 1200 pageviews.!

3 comments:

  1. I liked the last line....yes, sure you are here to express and not impress anyone...keep releasing your thoughts and don't give a damn about someone liking or reading it..
    Hope your uncle gets well soon..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the concern.
      You are always supportive :)

      Delete
  2. This was a good one. Haha Alanta Mall - Vishal Verma

    ReplyDelete