Thursday 11 April 2013

A doggy tale!

So the next day I have my E.V.S exam. We're suppose to give it once in 3 years but I intend to give it this year just to get fucking free fund ki tension out of my head! So again I go back to my second home which is Harsh's place. The same schedule Maggi and studies.
The next morning we woke up late at 8:34 a.m. and get into the car by 8:40 a.m. Yeah I can stay without taking bath. The record which I made in my school summer vacations was of 13 days without bathing!! Beat this! We reach our classes by 9:30 am, we were late! Question paper had MCQs in it, the oldest trick in the book, choosing the option where the finger stops but this time instead of singing songs, I was counting the number of alphabets in names of all the hot chicks in the college! Exam went fine.
So Me, Shina, Rajat and Era had already planned to go out for lunch after the exam. For a long time we have been teasing Rajat and Shina and that particular day, I don't know whether  it was a coincidence or pre-planned both of them wore exactly the same colors. Black tee, brown trousers and black shoes!! HAHAH!! It was going to be a day with high amount of leg pulling....
Before going to lunch we went to Shina's place for some work. There I accomplished one of the biggest mission of my life to dematerialize  Dog phobia!! Just for the record I had this huge phobia from dogs even the Vodafone dog, whenever I passed a dog I had this burning sensation in my body. So I met TUM TUM (shina's dog), first time ever in my life I touched a dog and within few moments the fear expires!!  YEAH!! WOOHHOO!!
P.S. Rajat is shit scared of dogs!!

So we get into the car and decide where to go for lunch, it took us 20 long minutes just to decide where to EAT! I suggested this place where one can get the best soup in Chandigarh, the place is called Tawa. We reached and ordered Wonton soup and the rest of the course meal. After eating our food we plan to go to Softy Corner it also has the best softies in Chandigarh! YUMM! On the way to sector-17, I don't know how I conjure up Sunny Leone's pole dance in BIGG BOSS on the song 'Yeh mera deewanapan' and that very moment a fantasy snaps in my head that 'if'' I'll ever have a girlfriend  I would really appreciate it if she does the same for me!
We reach sector-17, went to Softy corner and ordered our softies and waited. Awesome Sauce softy arrives and I look at it and I plan to rape it! I fail to understand why on this beautiful earth, girls have a thing for photography that to anywhere and for that matter even in a bathroom. We touched every path of sector-17 in search of good light for the photographs, at last we get it and we clicked some good number of photos, Era having her patent smile in every photo. Altogether, it was a pleasurable day!

I love you guys for the awesome response you gave to the previous blogs!!
I came across this awesome song by Vir Das 'MANBOOB' Do listen to it, it's freaking awesome!!
Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Simran!!
      I appreciate your support :)

      Delete
  2. hahahhaa aaawwww i love this one a lot <3 <3 its just tht you dont have to tell the whole world that me n rajat were wearing the same clothes cummonn !! :P but anyways this one is again amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shina!!
      Don't worry, next time I'll keep somethings in mind...

      Delete