Thursday 4 April 2013

Mixed Feelings.!

So after writing the previous blog before hitting the 'PUBLISH' button, I felapprehensive but after thinking for around 2 minutes what would be the people's and especially my ex-girlfriend's reaction I hit 'PUBLISH'!!!
Then anxiously waiting for 5 minutes, I refresh to check the views, not even 1 view then I realize that people don't know about the blog. Thinking what to do to make the blog popular a thought passes through my mind that this is the right time to use Mark Zuckerbeg's invention. So I log in into my Facebook account and share blog's link. Waiting waiting waiting...... now I felt restless, I click on pageviews and YIPIEE!!! 2 views. I was happy! It was 8 a.m. and I dozed off!! 
I woke up around 1 p.m. and realized that I have a blog now, rushed to the laptop, logged in the username and clicked pageviews still 2 views I was sad :( Then realization struck me that I'm not here to impress; I'm here to express! I plan to turn off the laptop and study.
My brain was cooking Advertising techniques, but I told myself not to do it and 5 minutes later I end up texting 50 people about the blog!! :P

Next Day:
Harsh called up to inquire about the English exam's preparation and both of us were all set to fail so we decided to study together. I reached his place by 6 p.m. and we had Maggi and juice and then we started studying. Continuously studying for 3-4 hours made me sick, I needed fresh air so went for walk or I should rather say I went for a smoke! Studied till 2:30 a.m., solved 4-5 sample papers. We set alarm on both of our phones and went to sleep.....!

Exam day:
We reach 30 minutes before exam time and wait for gates to open, I saw this amazing pilot pen in harsh's hand, my brain says me that "If you want to pass, write with this pen". So I ask harsh for the pen but that was his 'LUCKY PEN'!! He refuses to give. Then I rush to the nearest market for the pen but I didn't get it there, so just because of the stupid idea my brain popped out that I had to write with that pen. After driving 2 km more I finally get the pen and I sigh.! 
I enter the college gate after showing my roll number to the obese gatekeeper I start searching for my roll number on notice board but I don't find it and I get a  thought that college authorities must have blacklisted me! I check all the class rooms but my roll number is nowhere. I ran towards a teacher to ask that where am I suppose to sit?? She asks me to check another notice board which was in the other block. I run towards the B.COM block notice board (I felt like Shah Rukh Khan when he was running behind Sunil Shetty in 'Main Hoon Na') and yes!! No one has blacklisted me! I enter the class and the answer booklet is distributed and then the question paper. I give the question paper a good reading as said by Mom. I feel happy and excited because I know the literature part very well and because of the excitement, I went with the flow and exceeded the word limit! Completed the paper 10 minutes before but I have this superstition that if I will sit full 3 hours then I'll pass, so I had to sit. The exam went well! 

2 comments: